- Incorporated all NMEA48 1.1 functionality: added Alti, Speed, NDATA, and
NPKTS commands, modified Pos, Time/SyncTime, and Ver to automatically
select Garmin or NMEA protocol based on incoming data.
- Reworked error reporting.
- Fixed a bug in the routine that adjusts UTC to a local time zone.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug in Ver.
- Made a few minor tweaks in the low-level send code.
- Fixed WPv, RTEv, and TRXv to error (instead of leaving garbage on the stack)
if there are no data of the requested type on the GPS to download.
- Added an option to display positions in dd.mmss format.
- Added a configuration utility to set position format, track log format,
and UTC offset.
- Rewrote low-level get/send commands in assembler, which makes most
things a bit faster.
- Changed get/send to set the correct IO parameters, regardless of IOPAR.
- Fixed the get routine to pull only one record at a time from the receive
buffer (previously it would examine the whole buffer at once and error
if there was more than one record there).
- Rewrote parts of the program to download compact track logs, making it
much faster, especially for big logs.
- Added GRECV command.
- Added a check in the upload command for the correct number of objects in a
- Changed GGET to take a number as the record type instead of a Chr object.
- Changed GGET to retry a couple times even after a timeout.
- Fixed the time adjustment routine to handle a fractional UTC offset
- Made a few other minor changes/optimizations.